Tuesday, May 10, 2011

dates

dates are very important to me. I am a planner.  I blame it on the type "A" parts of my personality, but I like to know what is coming.  I am a huge calander/planner fan. It took me 2 1/2 planners this year to find the right one.  I am obsessed with having my schedule written down and feeling organized.

recently, my lovely sister-in-law moved in. she is working like crazy and I was always so confused with her and my husbands schedule...so the type "A" in me kept thinking that we needed a large, communal calendar....and then, I found this....
oh my word. need I say more.
so...the project began:)
 



then the most talented hand-writer ever stepped in and finished the job...

so...now our kitchen wall is graced with this lovely piece of art!


this date is especially meaningful to me. May 9, 2011. my love and I got to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! he's the best part of me. totally worth celebrating.




5 comments:

  1. You give me such inspiration and creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one great idea after another

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! i love EVERY idea you have! i am still so in awe of emery's shower! i keep dreaming of what a perfect night it was! you made it the most special and wonderful night! we've all been raving about it ever since. i have dreamed of throwing someone a shower with all of your creative power, and i am blown away that my emery was the one who got such an unbelievable event!
    you are amazing and i love you so much!
    love ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! Your handwriting is killing me. Too perfect!

    ReplyDelete