Saturday, March 17, 2012

O'malley baby shower

I had the greatest opportunity to do some decorations for my dear friends baby shower! Some people knew the sex of the baby, but she did NOT, so we had to keep people guessing!  I had seen a cute idea with mustaches and bows so we went with an eclectic mustache/bow themed shower!  Here were some of my favorite details!


 tables- the infamous paint swatch utensil holders


mustache and bow garland
 cupcake toppers

balloon wall
  

the wonderful work of Apercu!
chocolate mustache & bow pops for favors!


OH! and I could not forget to share my first ever handmade onesie (well not the onesie but the art)!!! I was so proud of myself, and it only took 5 minutes! here is how...http://alphamom.com/family-fun/crafts/sandpaper-printed-t-shirt/


PS...she had a BOY! and he will rock this onesie like it is going out of style! (but it won't ever go out of style....because its so dang cute) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment